The National Centre for III-V Technologies, University of Sheffield is dedicated to consistently providing high quality compound semiconductor products and services that satisfy our customers’ needs and expectations.
Implementation of a quality management system (QMS) that complies with the ISO 9001:2008 requirements ensures that the National Centre for III-V Technologies will continually seek improvement in the quality of its output. This is supported with all staff taking a proactive role in demonstrating their commitment and ability in achieving better quality materials and devices. Regular internal audits and management reviews ensure that the QMS stays relevant and effective for the benefit of the organization and our customers.
Objectives of the National Centre’s quality management system are:
- Maintain an effective and efficient quality management system that meets the requirements of the International Standard ISO9001:2008
- Deliver products or services that meet the customer’s needs, within an agreed specified time frame
- Improve interaction with our customers
- Increase the NC3-5T’s scientific reputation within the UK and International semiconductor research communities and hence attract new customers
- Comply with all regulatory and statutory requirements relevant to the NC3-5T’s operations
- Enhance the working environment of all employees by demonstrating the benefits of a well maintained and supported quality management system.
Key Performance Indicators
Please click on links for Key Performance Indicator data
Key Performance Indicator data December 2013